Accounts AssistantMay 10, 2019
Credit AnalystMay 10, 2019
Credit Relationship Officer
Karibu Kenya Ventures Ltd (KKVL) is a Non-Deposit Taking Microfinance Company. The company brings to the financial sector fresh thinking and focus giving priority to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and salary based innovative financial services with a difference. We are currently expanding our operations and are therefore looking to have a competent and qualified individual to fill the above positions at our Head Office in Thika, Nairobi and Meru branches. The position holder will provide support to the Branch of the company under the supervision of the Branch Manager.
Responsible for delivering excellent business performance through aggressive marketing of company products ensuring optimum productivity, high quality / yielding loan book, operational efficiency and outstanding relationship management
- Business sales relationship and growth of savings and Loan security Fund
- Conduct loan appraisals for customer applications and recommend disbursements to management.
- Effective monitoring of loan repayments and mitigating risks related to defaults and maintaining PAR at set standard
- Reduction of operating costs and ensure prudent utilization of resources
- Grow active customers in line with the business plan/projection by aggressively marketing financial products in line with the given targets.
- Keep abreast of new development in customer preference and advices management on relevant changes.
- Manage customer relations under personal portfolio and ensure lasting relations are established with all clients.
- Ensure that all conditions pertaining to disbursements are fulfilled prior to disbursement requests being processed.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to set policies & procedures in all operations
- Ensuring compliance of KYC policies especially during the account opening procedure.
- Being a good team player and working together with other departmental staff.
- Generate and present Actual vs. Projections report for information & decision making by management
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, finance, banking, business, or a similar field.
- Strong communication skills and customer service experience.
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to work with complicated financial data.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong ethical behavior and the ability to work with sensitive financial information.
- Basic computer skills and a quick learner
- Credit Operations & SME evaluations experiences from a bank or Fintech environment an added advantage
- Proficiency in excel skills or working with spreadsheets
- Ability to manage multiple projects and self-drive toward targets while ensuring quality output and prioritization.
- Team player who demonstrates positive attitude, creativity, energy, dedication to collaboration and patience and with a high degree of integrity
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter that must include their current and expected remuneration, not later than 27th May,2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title “Credit Relationship Officer” on the subject line. All job applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications which do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered.
Please follow and like us: