Credit Relationship OfficerMay 10, 2019
Agri-Business Finance SpecialistMay 10, 2020
Karibu Kenya Ventures Ltd (KKVL) is a Non-Deposit Taking Microfinance Company. The company brings to the financial sector fresh thinking and focus giving priority to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and salary based innovative financial services with a difference. We are currently expanding our operations and are therefore looking to have a competent and qualified individual to fill the above entry point position at our Head Office in Thika. The position holder will provide support to the Credit department of the company under the supervision of the Credit Administrator.
- Prescreening loan proposal and ensuring that noted gaps are addressed proactively
- Analyzing all credit proposals and making recommendation of quality assets to enable the next line of authority to make an informed decision
- Ensuring that all credit proposals emanating from the Business Development team adhere to the laid down procedures, policies and Prudential guidelines and that any policy breaches are properly authorized at the correct approval level
- Ensuring Compliance to workflow processes for efficiency and TAT actualization.
- To ensure that credit appraisals and all documentation are properly collected, processed, and filed as required.
- Monitoring the loan portfolio quality on regular basis and preparing accurate credit risk reports to address corrective, preventive, mitigation and enforcement actions to immediate supervisor.
- Liaising with service providers and custodian of requisite registers and files.
- Bachelor’s degree in actuarial science, statistics, business studies, management finance, mathematics, accounting economics or any other relevant field –
- Professional accounting/banking accreditation e.g Credit management for MFIs, CFA, ACCA or CPA will be an added advantage
- Computer proficiency.
- Prior experience an advantage but NOT a requirement.
- Disciplined character
- Excellent judgment and fact-based decision-making abilities
- Ability to maintain composure under high-pressure situations and deliver results in a timely manner
- Analytical and Innovative Thinking
- Considerable attention to detail
- Problem-solving ability
- Team player
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High level of emotional intelligence.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter that must include their current and expected remuneration, not later than 27th May, 2022 to email@example.com quoting the job title “Credit Analyst” on the subject line. All job applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications which do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered.
Please follow and like us: