Car Finance explained – Advice GuideOctober 22, 2017
Bancassurance OfficerMay 17, 2018
Karibu Kenya Ventures Ltd (KKVL) is a Non-Deposit Taking Microfinance Company. The company brings to the financial sector fresh thinking and focus to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and salary employee, offering the differentiated financial solution purposed to enable them meet their dreams and aspiration. We are currently expanding our operations and are therefore looking to have a competent and qualified individual fill the above position.
The position holder will provide customer relationship services as well as administrative support to the company under the supervision of the Head of Business Development.
- Utilize the unit’s budget prudently and within set standards.
- Direct potential leads for conversion through Business development function.
- Close follow-up of customer feedback, in order to maintain contact, retain and pitch for repeat business and cross selling of other financial solution offerings.
- Responsible to make use of available resources and channels to reach out and create awareness of our product offering.
- Drive customer experience Index.
- Facilitate customer satisfaction survey to gauge satisfaction levels.
- Conform to the spirit of the customer service charter and an active role to appraise and review on a continuous basis.
- Constantlydevelop self in areas of job-knowhow skills, knowledge and right on-job attitude.
- Continuous learning and keeping abreast on the organization’s strategic direction,
Culture and Values.
- Prepare accurate and reliable periodical reports that appraises the individual performance.
- Administrative support roles.
- Relevant degree from a recognized university.
- A certification in PR & communication is Key.
- Computer Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
- Prior experience in digital marketing is advantageous
- 1 years’ experience in a similar or related working environment is advantageous.
- Ability to handle and resolve customer requests and queries.
- Presentable, discreet and with good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested candidates should send a detailed CV and a cover letter that must include their current and expected remuneration, not later than 31st May,2022 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title “Customer Service Officer” on the subject line. All job applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Applications which do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered.
Please follow and like us: